Friday, June 26, 2009

Awesome Vacations and Staycations

I've lived in Colorado for 20+ years. I'm not a native, but darn close. :)
Every year my husband and I have the conversation that goes something like this: "When should we take a vacation?" "I don't know" "Where should we go?" "I don't know." Sound familiar? Perhaps the same thing happens in your family too?
I realized earlier this summer there are great places to go see around Denver, or the state that may be common place for those of us who have lived here for a long time - but we may not have ever gone.
We have a family with 2 small kids - the oldest is 4, and the youngest is 8 months. Our vacations have to be F-U-N for everyone involved. The vacations/staycations I'm sharing here are tested by our family.
Be on the look out for our most favorite trips.
TIP: If you live in Colorado, many of these trips can be made into day trips. I'll add places to picnic, or what we did (to the letter), who will enjoy the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment